How you can help:
You can volunteer by being an 'In Your Life' Mentor in one of our activities.
In addition to better school attendance and a better chance of
going on to higher education, mentored youth maintain
better attitudes toward school.
(The Role of Risk, 2013)
Currently we serve 150 youth participants in Grades K-11th, 5 days per week, we are seeking to keep the dream alive by:
1. Expand Girls programming and numbers served
2. Expand transportation by adding four 12-15 passenger vans
3. Facility Renovations
The cost of one child in our
program is $2,700
The children we assist:
1. Are identified and registered with the assistance of area school administrators and teachers
2. Receive academic assistance
3. Participate in structured activities, including a character-development curriculum
4. Are provided an evening meal each day.
Our programming expense needs include, but are not limited to:
Dream Center School Connectors and
Academic Center Coordinator Building upkeep, office supplies, administrative expense, training supplies,
activity equipment, uniforms, tournament and league fees, program attire, transportation expenses, computers, and meals.
Thank you to all of our dedicated